Angel de Quinta's Stage Door Blog

Looking through Angel de Quinta's blog, there is an array of different musicals and Broadway performers that are highlighted. Growing up on Long Island, going to see a Broadway show became somewhat of a normal thing to me. My grandmother loved to take me to shows starting when I was younger, and even today I still go to shows whenever I can. One of my favorites, like a lot of people, is Wicked. Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel are two of the most iconic performers of our generation; they play the two leads in Wicked and are shown on Quinta's blog singing for different roles. Broadway musicals are one of the most important forms of art in the pre and post modern world; the various forms a musical can take on, the stories it can tell, and the emotions it can display are essential to the word of art. The combination of singing, dancing, acting, etc is the staple to what talent truly is and is unlike any other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raul Cuero Interview

Xerox Project

Performance Video